"F" Me!


L


iving life in a rental apartment in New York brings a multitude of design problems and challenges. My kitchen backsplash for one - or the lack of one. There is a sliver of marble above my sink and on the other side a sliver of marble placed behind the stove. At least there is some consistency, but it leaves little to be desired. I suppose I should be grateful I was the first one to sign my lease and therefore had first pick of appliances affording me the only stainless steel fridge and stove in the building. The other suckers...I mean tenants, have a black stove and WHITE fridge! Well, after much deliberation over what sort of fun tile I could put in place I landed on Fractureme.com custom (of course!) tiles made with Polaroid images of hunky men. Hey, this gay has gotta keep it "high-class hooker." No crappy tile by the yard from Home Depot for me! 


These dudes may even cause me to spend more time in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment