Yet another project to add to my LONG list

Forever. That's how long I've been obsessed with the Mona Lisa. Some other obsessions are Paint by Numbers and Glitter. Soooooo, I've decided to combine all three into an art project for my living room wall. I will first paint the Mona Lisa (ala Paint by Numbers kit) and then add corresponding colors in glitter. The company Art Glitter makes fantastic glitter in about 400+ colors. I just now have to find the time to complete this endeavor. So much for finding a boyfriend this summer. Priorities, people, priorities!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds ambitious and quite possibly amazing. I adore paint by numbers also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I do seem to recall you being obsessed with it a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that paint by numbers is done before I arrive. xD

    ReplyDelete