Sex on Wheels




Perhaps it's the 80's revival that is happening around me that has made me think so much of my own childhood. One of those icons that stands out in my mind was the infamous Delorean. Now, not only was this car super spacey and cool, was featured in the movie "Back to the Future", but for a young gay addicted to Dynasty and everything dramatic, the scandal surrounding John Delorean was just too delicious. I still love this car for it's trashy appeal - especially the 24carat gold one. Course, I think I'd throw some over-the-top Versace pillows in the back seat for added camp. It may even call for a bit of gold jewelry for the lucky driver of this fine automobile. Hmmm, a trashy necklace ala Sex in the City? YES! I couldn't help but wonder, could I enter this as my own personal float in this year's Pride Parade???

No comments:

Post a Comment