Permanent Obsession





Well, it will be a while before I save up enough money to actually get a tattoo of my very own, so in the meantime will continue to draw inspiration from the numerous cute tattooed boys in my neighborhood. (insert drool here) I'm also very inspired by the various and sundry furniture designs that also celebrate this art of embellishment. I was quite surprised actually to find the CB2 rug with a tattoo bird and heart motif - and for the price point, not a bad addition to a hip living room or bedroom. Throw a embroidered pillow on your sofa or bed - like this one from Rockett St. George - and the look is complete. Another more upscale and couture variation on the tattoo in furniture design is the remarkable and intricate coffee table by Reddish Design Studio. Lastly, the skull chair by Mama-Tried has a dark, rough and tumble vibe. The engraved leather on the cushions shows the same skill that the best tattoo artist would possess.

No comments:

Post a Comment