Let there be light!



Sorry I've been extremely remiss in posting lately.  Lots going on in life, but I promise to get back to bringing you my fun finds more regularly.  To wet your whistles, I thought I'd post about the dimmer I'm adding to my bedroom.  Lutron makes the most wonderful version that definitely taps into my minimalist side named VIERTI.  Plus, you can get the face plate in a variety of lustrous colors.  My favorite is the brushed satin gold color.  Will look especially rich against my Eggplant colored walls.  At $100 it's soooo worth the expense.  I believe in pampering oneself with small luxuries like this.  And it's just plain sleek and sexy!!!

I'm also going to begin to post pics of my apartment in it's various stages to document the work in progress.  Here's a view of my bedroom.  I'm loving the dark walls and the baroque framed oil painting (a gift from Mom) that hangs over the very sleek platform bed I got from IKEA.  The faux fur bedpread is newly aquired.

More pics to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment