Well Hung


 
 
 

Now that my living room is painted a lovely gray, my window treatments (and I use that term loosely!) are just not cutting it and I'm in need of some curtains ASAP.  Course, I don't want something too traditional and it's in my DNA to add some fun and kooky details here and there.  What I've come up with is taking some basic Chrome curtain rods from West Elm and dressing up the ends with these wonderful white studded cuffs by Eddie Borgo utilized as punk-inspired finials.  I think they would look especially chic, and still a bit naughty, paired with the Maharam "Geometri Sphere" by Verner Panton. If I wanted to be totally over the top - and had the pocket book to execute - I'd add some of Eddie's chain mail and studded necklaces as tie-backs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment