Summer Dreaming

T

raipsing around the city with all this snow falling I find myself day-dreaming of Summer weather and a tan body - not necessarily my own, mind you.  I sure hope my landlord plans to re-seed our grass in the backyard as Winter (and perhaps my neighbor's dogs) have taken it's toll.  But, soon enough I will be sitting al Fresco on warm nights and think I could only do this with any kind of style in one of these crazy cute and nostalgically-appropriate-for-me, being a child of the 70's, lawn chairs.  A new take on the classic nylon-mesh banded folding chairs, this version by Plodes Studio remains upscale in it's leather and polished tubing incarnation.  I wouldn't take to this chair necessarily during the hottest times of the day, however.  Owie!

No comments:

Post a Comment