Sticker-tastic!!!



A
 ll I've been able to do since laying my eyes on the wonderfully kitschy, yet OH SO CHIC, sticker "wallpaper" murals by Payon Turner is trying to figure out how I can have her do one for my hallway without my landlord killing me.  I might just have to throw caution to the wind and do it anyway.  There's something absolutely Baroque with just the right amount of Americana playfulness I find irresistible about Turner's work.  I mean, some things just haven't been done before and when they DO happen it reaffirms my belief in the creative process and I remember why I am creative myself.   

4 comments:

  1. Turner's work is phenomenal.
    Saw it at her Leffot show in the Village.
    Better move fast for a
    commission, before there's a longer line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you love this, payton cosell turner's hand drawn wallpaper designs are equally amazing. view at paytonturner.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a wallpaper design enthusiast and I find Turner's sticker wallpaper fascinating. I have not seen it in person...does anyone have an idea where her studio is? I would really like to see it.

    ReplyDelete