Boobies!



E

very so often I take a moment to remember to feel grateful I have my Tia Lonna in my life.  She is my Godmother and FAVORITE aunt.  She endured breast cancer and survived!  Her strength is a constant driving force that helps me in countless ways.  So, this post is in honor of her courage and grace.


Which brings us to the color PINK, patron saint and official color of Breast Cancer Awareness.  Happens to be one of my favorite colors and one that I'd utilize more in my fashion and home decor if I were a girl, that's for sure.  Alas, I am only able to use it sparingly but I do and that's the point.  Le Grand Trainon - one-time home to the French Royal family - is one of my all-time-make me faint uses of the color pink in architecture.  All that glorious pink marble!!!  Decadence beyond belief - tho' this is the type of attitude where gross displays of wealth and entitlement caused a few heads to roll. Ouch.  Still, I'm glad this beautiful structure exists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment