A Random Obsession




Y


ou can't go wrong spending an afternoon in Home Depot and I often find myself just stopping in to gain inspiration from all the gadgetry and tools.  I can spend hours in front of the paint chips alone.  That being said, there are items all over the joint that just make me gag.  Case in point, some of the hideous options in the lighting department.  I mean, WHY do landlords always opt for the "nipple" ceiling fixtures with the brass trim.  No! No! Nooooooo!!!!  Luckily, my landlords chose something a tad less hideous for my living room and bedroom, but these too lack any real style.  Enter my latest dream chandies: the "Random" lighting by designer Miranda Watkins!  I adore simple yet chic uses of otherwise inexpensive and readily available materials.  These simple wind-chime-esque pendants made from plexi are fantastic and could find a new home in my 80's inspired living room once my long awaited tax return arrives. 

1 comment:

  1. Your article was quite intriguing and the information quite useful. Will check your site often to see other great posts you make! Regards
    sense2 promo printing

    ReplyDelete