Play Acting







V


anity and narcissism are one of the many reasons I love to hate my cats. At times they definitely seem to be obsessed with them selves and are often found in front of the full length mirror, perched on the back of a chair just gazing at themselves. Now, to be fair they are just about the cutest cats around. At least in this parent's opinion. And I spoil them rotten. I lately have grown to love to pretend I am Mommy Dearest during the famous haircutting scene where Joan Crawford (Faye Dunaway) chastises Christina for her bad habit of "always looking at yourself in the mirror!!!!" She then proceeds to cut off huge chunks of blonde curly locks with some mighty huge and scary scissors. Love it! And aside from my feline examples, these beautiful mirrored vases are super cool ways for vanity to take over your floral arrangements. The great thing about these is that you really only need ONE great bloom. The mirror takes care of the rest. And nothing is more beautiful than a flower. 

1 comment:

  1. How stunning and eye catching decoration. In fact they are designed properly, which is the main factor for any product.

    ReplyDelete