3 Hour Tour







Warm weather is finally upon us. I've been wanting to take another trip around Manhattan on the boat by the same name. The cheap champagne is not the draw nor is the interior of the vessel. I'm always re-doing interior spaces in my head and now I have the blog to help bring these visions to life. I would have to start by switching out the green cusions with something a bit more reminiscent of the sea. The wave inspired fabric by HBF Textiles would go a long way to update the look. I would replace the pillows with some super cute Thomas Paul beauties that look like something right out of Treasure Island. Underfoot I'd add a few Jonathan Adler anchor rugs. And strewn about the tables, some Moby Dick decoupage trays by John Derian and sea urchin bowls by Jayson Home. I think I'd probably have to stop there, but not before adding on either side of the cabin some vintage and nautical inspired sconces I found on 1stdibs.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe we should take the boat tour when I'm in town? We could wear matching sailor outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete