Ghetto Fabulous!


Lighting by Re-surface


Graffiti print cut-out sandal by Celine for Spring 2009



Coffee table and mirror by Luis Alicandu


Rug by Toy Culture


Side tables and lamp by Love Anna James


Graffiti silk-screened pillow by Lovegrove & Repucci






Graffiti needlepoint pillows by Heather Dunbar



Since moving to Williamsburg I've been inundated with the urban, hipster culture I'm growing quite fond of and one of the best inspirations has been the ever abundant graffiti art adorning various buildings. This sent me hunting thru my internet files for all the graffiti inspired furniture and accessories I've come across recently. Here are some of my favorite finds. I'm even thinking of starting a Gay gang and coming up with my own forms of tagging.

4 comments:

  1. I think gay tagging is called cruising...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pillows are particularly charming-wierd. Umm but how would anyone be able to wear that sandal - and I am NOT afraid of a heel as I sit here in my Manolos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea for a theme. Some very cool pieces, I'm particularly fond of the mirror and coffee table... but a gay gang? Will it be called the Jets or the Sharks? Start snapping those fingers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. When do we get a new post??? Some of us are design deprived in LA!

    ReplyDelete