F.E.A.R. (Future Events Appearing Real)




W


ell, if these designs from Michael Anastassiades are predictions of what the future holds in store for design, get me to the Delorian NOW!  No fear of futuristic design here.  I am loving the gold ceiling bulb and neon tubing is so Blade Runner industrial chic.  I'm also quite happy to see a neon tube adorning a shelf - I myself had the same idea for above my clothing bar in my bedroom, although mine is a marriage of a West Elm shelf and a green neon light bought at The Future Perfect in Williamsburg (karmically close to my apartment, I might add!).  The linear chandelier my Anastassiades is super beautiful and reminds me of the lighting hanging in the Picasso Museum in Paris.  All I'm left with after viewing M's site is the fear I will never be able to afford and OWN one of his pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment