Divine Intervention





G

od is in the details, as they say.  And Matthew Fairbanks is a GOD!  As furniture designers go, His attention to details would turn even this anal Virgo (me!) into a slob - if only to keep the drawers of these pieces open so as to share their inner beauty as well as their outer perfection.  The "Michelangelo" marble slab kitchen table (my fav) is so very Tom Ford (another God) masculine, yet exquisitely beautiful.  It could easily double as a desk - for small New York spaces often require such multi-tasking and functional furniture.  And the white lacquer side console is a great alternative to a bulky credenza.  Check out how beautiful the inside of the drawers are, no?! Add a custom-sewn, perfectly-fit lining of some fabulous felt fabric to protect the wood and I'm in HEAVEN! I see a Lincoln green felt.  And green is the color of ENVY...and also a sin. One of them 7 deadly kind, dig? Amen. 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I really enjoy the article. I come here from the Google while searching for some good article. Thanks
    sense2 custom promotional

    ReplyDelete