Holy sheet, these are good!



I

n my never ending quest to give myself a interior design induced heart attack I periodically peruse the Hermes website.  I'm long lusted after their Avalon blanket, but alas lack the $2000 necessary to own one.  And, after a while these blankies have become too predictable in (gay) design so I've given up that dream - at least until they become "retro" and chic again.  And, just as I was becoming a bit weary of my sporadic jaunts to Hermes.com they throw in a collection of bedding!  Fuck me!!!  The dark brown Op'H bedsheets would go oh-so-lovely with my dark brown walls of my bedroom and for something that sports a "logo" these do not have that ghetto-fabulous quality that I hate.  Again, not even close to my price-range, but maybe I could swing a set of pillowcases.  If I have to cry myself to sleep over my lack of funds for these luxury items I might as well be allowed to do it in STYLE.

2 comments:

  1. You are hilarious - love it! And love your style, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great Festival, and you are fully deserved of being there with you're ambitious and talented. And..anyhow, I hope we'll have more CONS in Orlando...It's fun!
    sense2 promotional gifts

    ReplyDelete