Gettin' Jiti Wit It




T

here's nothing like a nicely made up bed.  Well, maybe a hot guy IN the bed, but I digress.  My obsession du jour happens to be sheets and pillows...really, ALL bedding has me nutso at the present.  Clarification: the mundane run-of-the-mill Bed Bath & Beyond bedding department has me sleeping. BORING! What I'm talking about is the kind of bedding that gives you "wet dreams." The Jiti Bedding 2010 Collection has some of the most sheet-staining examples of the simple modern aesthetic I love.  There's a touch of Japanese perspective yet it doesn't evoke the "Zen" that has been played out to the max over the years. I cringe nowadays whenever someone even mentions the word. Save that shit for the Yoga studio, people. Regardless, I'm expecting some insomnia to ensue related to waiting for what Jiti comes up with for their 2011 collections. 

No comments:

Post a Comment