Contain Yourself



C

hristmas in New York is magical...magically annoying. Too many people running around scrambling to buy things and I need a more open terrain to do MY last minute, typically frantic, panic driven shopping. And, the pressure was on this year being the first Xmas with the boyfriend. Luckily for me, he is less than enthused with my spending habits so I could have purchased him a roll of paper towels and he would have been thrilled. Which, of course, made me worry about what Santa might bring me this holiday season. I was praying it wasn't a donation on my behalf to the "Oust Michelle Bachman" fund. To my delight, the BF did good!!! He does pay attention and my Tourette's-like pointing at everything I want for my home paid off. In particular, these lovely little containers from Seletti (limited edition gold). I got the small size to house all the stolen Splenda - my BF assures me this is expected from Starbuck's corporate. It reminds me of Lorena Barrezueta's fine porcelain versions of classic tin containers. When freezing my ass off over the next few months I will dream about serving delicious summer barbecue on her colorful Gourmet dinnerware.

No comments:

Post a Comment