Flashback







I


f you ever had the pleasure of breaking up with me then you know well what a mix-tape looks like. If I had a dime for every one of these I made when my heart broke in the 80's I'd be giving Trump a run for his money. Now, of course, I exaggerate. I also gave out mix-tapes to those who I never even dated. This was before restraining orders were en vogue. So, if I feel like taking a walk down that painful adolescent memory lane I can now start at my front door with these retro doormats from Meninos. Mix-tape doormats come in four authentic styles and there's also an iPhone slide version for modern music enthusiasts. Meninos rock inspired pillows also bring one back to the days when speakers were as big as your head. My poor head just happened to be tormented by visions of girls with feathered hair who wouldn't give me the time of day - let alone a mix-tape professing their love to me. Ah, gay youth!

1 comment: