C.M.A. (Carl Martinez Anonymous)






L


iving in New York I realize that sometimes I find that people are not willing to spend money on details. For me, this should be maybe the opposite. Most of us, especially my friends, tend to live in small spaces and should therefore put as much into those tiny details as possible. It's what turns the "shoe box" into the "jewel box". I have some pretty ordinary (yet not hideous) kitchen cabinets. Unable to paint them, they are a mahogany color which takes them to a level of boring I simply cannot seem to accept. I plan to paint a backsplash of a pretty epic and badd-ass design to minimize the effects of the Home Depot dullness and these crystal door handles and pulls by Carl Martinez would be so understatedly fantastic!  Yes, a lot of work for an area of my apartment that functions nothing more than a place to store minuscule amounts of food and only really attracts my attention when I'm making coffee. But, that doesn't mean it can't look amazing, right!?

1 comment:

  1. hi, I just wanted to say how much i enjoy reading your blog. in a world full of spin, it's nice to get some fact-based analysis. keep up the good work.
    sense2 product promotion

    ReplyDelete