Mens Room






M


y bathroom is now my favorite room in my apartment. While tiny in size, it is ginormous in impact. From a distance it is almost traditional in that I used a toile patterned wallpaper. Toile is really one of my all time favorite designs - infinite in variations. None so whimsical and wonderfully "boy" is the Toile de Derby by the team at Flat Vernacular. Not only are these wallpapers super duper cool, but the now-married couple who make up the company are sooooo sweet. I had never dealt with wallpaper installation and underestimated the number of rolls I'd need. Luckily, I was able to email Payton, the female member of the amazing duo, and within hours another roll was hand-delivered to my door (in the rain no less) ensuring the installer was able to come back later the same day to finish the job. Incredible people, incredible talent and incredible results! Everything came together no nicely and I love the way the paper looks along side my new Marimekko shower curtain and vintage string-art cityscape (which hides an ugly wall heater). 

2 comments:

  1. Love the wall paper! very original.
    marta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Fantastic wall covering! Your bathroom looks great!

    ReplyDelete