The OTHER Selby





N


ext to having my apartment photographed someday for Lonny mag, I think to be featured in The Selby would be a dream come true. Alas, I still have much work to do to get my pad mag-worthy. And, of course, I change my mind more than I need to which makes this blog so necessary. I mean, it's such a great outlet for creativity and ideas are flowing much more these days with summer upon me. Winter just zaps my will to do anything but watch Netflix and smoke cigarettes with my heater blasting. However, I digress. The original point to this rambling is that I revisited the site of Margo Selby. Her textile designs and patterns are pop-arty at it's best and she offers versions of rugs, lampshades, wallpaper, etc. The color combos would be awesome accenting my Lichtenstein. Oh wait, that's right, I don't HAVE a Lichtenstein. Wow, the lines between fantasy and reality do get blurred easily for me. I gotta update my profile on WealthyMen.com stat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment