Giving Me A Boner






S


eems many designers are hip to the chevron pattern of late. And, while I love a good trend, this one is becoming somewhat too obvious for my taste.  So, I send my energy out to the universe to put an end to my visual boredom and before long the Gods answer these prayers and present me with another classic re-envisioned in a modern way - HERRINGBONE (sister of sorts to the chevron). Longtime fan of Czech crystal, the company Artel has created a variety of colored glassware and barware. My favorite, of course, being the Herringbone tumblers (in Aqua and Olive, please). I don't drink and these are quite expensive for glassware, but I venture to think you could buy just one and be in possession of a beautiful vase. With my birthday looming in the near future readers of this blog should take special note. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment