Tasty!




F

etish for wallpaper. Check. Propensity to go gaga over everything 70's-funky. Check. Urge to do cartwheels over Flavor Paper's new line of digital wallpaper. Check, check. I've always been magnetically drawn to murals - wallpaper or otherwise. I think my first memories of a mural wallpaper was some funky ones in my childhood dentist's office. They had scenes of islands and dolphins. Very weird, but distracting so I suppose they served their purpose. The Rogue Beauty ocean-wave and the Boone Speed designs currently showcased on the new FP website are totes boho-chic and in line with my current surfer obsession. An obsession born after spending a few days in Virginia Beach in close vicinity of a gaggle of 16 year old surfer boys with bodies that make me want to slit my wrists. I weep for my lost youth! Er, anyhooooo, I also love the Rex Ray designed papers. Super fun, colorful and quirky x 10. I'm thinking of splurging on the Bucote design for my kitchen backsplash. Certainly one roll wouldn't break my bank....or would it?

1 comment: